With things changing daily we thought we’d update you. We are OPEN until further notice. We have put things in place to help to stop the spread and to carry on providing a service we know you all need.
What are we doing to help to stop the spread:
- We are social distancing, between each other and our customers, so please don’t be offended if we don’t get to close or shake your hand.
- When you drop your vehicle off you can come into reception as normal or pop your keys in the key box and phone us to let us know you have done so.
- We offer a contactless service, we can collect and deliver your car for you. Phone payment can be made.
- We are no longer offering our free tea and coffee but don’t worry as soon as it’s safe it will be back.
- Contactless payment can be made in the same way as we take payment over the phone. No need to touch the machine.
- Cash is still accepted but staff may wear gloves.
- Our technicians have a cleaning routine including washing their hands and wearing a new pair of gloves for every job.
- Our technicians will turn off your vehicle ventilation systems to minimise anything airborne.
- We will wipe down any areas we have touched within your vehicle and the handles, so if car smells different then that will be why.
- We are maintaining a high level of cleaning within our reception, office, workshop and other areas.
- All our staff all understand what to do if they show any signs of the virus, or have been in contact with anyone who has,
Please be assured we will not take any risks, our staff their family’s and our customers are our biggest priority.
Thank you for reading and thank you for your support at a very difficult time, any business small or large needs your support now and when this is all over. Stay Sensible, Stay Safe, Stay well, support your loved ones and our community.
Dave, Sally and all the team at North Birmingham Motors.
We invest in the latest in-car technology and equipment, and our fully qualified technicians undergo regular training.
By taking advantage of our fixed price servicing options, you know exactly what you’re paying before the work is carried out.
We are also proud members of the Retail Motor Industry Federation. The RMI is the UK’s leading automotive trade body, representing franchised car and commercial vehicle dealers, independent garages, bodyshops, motorcycle dealers, petrol retailers, auction houses and cherished number plate dealers, who provide sales and services to motorists and businesses across the UK.
North Birmingham Motors Ltd
For most people, auto maintenance and repair is not fun or convenient. So, we want make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. We genuinely care about your car and your experience, and it shows. Our first-time customers continually become our long term customers time and time again, choosing us for all their auto needs.
We’re committed to vehicle repair and to serving you with quality and value. Bring your car in today for an inspection, and see what our commitment to quality is all about!